Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) Insulation board is a kind of rigid extruded polystyrene thermal insulation material, having a smooth surface to prevent the formation of thermal bridges.
Due to its excellent property of Thermal Resistance, it is widely applied in areas such as Roof Insulation, Wall Insulation, Floor Insulation, Swimming Pools, Heavy Industrial Floor, Cold Storage, Ice Rink Base, Logistic Truck Manufacturing as well as High Speed Railway Base.
Xps insulation board
Thermal conductivity, 90 days, 10° c
Compressive strength at 10% deflection or yield, (vertical)
Coefficient of linear thermal expansion
-50° c, +75° c
1. Stable performance and anti-aging: The extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation boards can be used 35-50 years.
2. Resistance to compression: compared with other thermal insulation material(200Kpa for EPS), it has better compression strength(around 300Kpa), resistance to deformation and impact, which make it the ideal solution for heavy domestic or industrial loads
3. Water resistance: Polyfoam is almost 100% closed cell and as such is unaffected by moisture
4. Lightweight: volume optimization and easy to handle
5. Recyclable: Polyfoam can be 100% recycled
1. What’s your delivery time?
---15-20 days after receive the deposit.
2. What’s your payment?
--- t/t 30% deposit and balance against b/l copy.
3. Can you do customized product?
--- yes, we can cut any sizes as required.
4. What’s your moq? Can we order mixing different sizes?
---yes. Moq is 100 pcs and mixed loading also acceptable.