The paving floors in different places are not the same. When paving, the paving can be paved according to the different characteristics of various floors. The floor manufacturer introduces the floor coverings of 11 different places.
1. The living room is recommended to use laminate flooring, which can adapt to frequent walking and daily activities, and can avoid the embarrassing situation of visitors changing shoes.
2, the restaurant recommends the use of imitation wood flooring, can adapt to mild oil pollution and frequent walking.
3, the bedroom is recommended to use solid wood flooring, can create a warm and comfortable sleeping environment for you, and the solid wood floor is non-polluting, can adjust the temperature and humidity, the surface is warm, is conducive to good health.
4. The study room and living room are recommended to use solid wood flooring.
5, children's room is recommended to use laminate flooring, resistant to pollution, impact, scratch resistance, easy to clean.
6, bathroom and kitchen: it is recommended to use the kitchen floor, waterproof, non-slip, easy to clean, beautiful and stylish.
7. It is recommended to use laminate flooring after fitness, which is resistant to pollution, impact, scratch and easy to clean.
8. For other duplex or hop-style rooms, it is recommended to use solid wood flooring on the second floor.
9, floor heating room is recommended to use floor heating special floor, try to avoid the use of solid wood flooring and laminate flooring, so as not to affect the heating effect and affect the life of the floor, it is absolutely forbidden to punch holes in the ground to prevent damage to the pipeline.
10, office space in principle recommended the use of laminate flooring, but high-end office space is recommended to use solid wood flooring, preferably using solid wood composite flooring.
11. Shopping malls, hotels, etc. are recommended to use laminate flooring, but some clubs, cafes, tea houses, etc. with less passenger traffic can use solid wood flooring, preferably solid wood composite flooring.